Any Tips or things to know

Hi All,

I have spent the last two hours reading over as many posts as possible and have got some really great tips. Just wondering if anyone has been married there recently and if they have any additional tips or if there maybe things that have changed that I should be aware of...we are looking at getting married at GBP in February 2013. I have been reading that some people have booked the wedding package and others haven't. We are expecting between 50.00 and 75 people so its a big party and were looking at getting the "Unforgettable package"...has anyone purchased this package? Any suggestions as I have read that the packages sometimes aren't worth it and include many things others didn't want.

-- Also in regards to renting the gazebo for the reception is this not included in the higher packages? Or is the gazebo only included for the ceremony?

-- What about renting a dj and bartender do you just provide your own music on CD and they will play what you request? Or do they have additional current music?

-- In regards to the ceremony, I was reading that other brides have had specific music playing as they walk down the isle. I would like to do this but was just wondering if the guests had any problem hearing the music or how this is set up?

So many questions I have but since I am just in the beginning stages I'm sure you will see many posts from me.

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated!!!