Why are wedding dresses so expensive?

• 3 weeks later...

I think any product that is routinely put on sale for hundreds less than the retail price is suspect.  If something is fairly priced to begin with, there isn't as much room for markdown, without a loss of profit.  I'm just happy I'm going for a dress not meant as a wedding dress.  It's saving me a ton! 

Originally Posted by cherany View Post

I think any product that is routinely put on sale for hundreds less than the retail price is suspect.  If something is fairly priced to begin with, there isn't as much room for markdown, without a loss of profit.  I'm just happy I'm going for a dress not meant as a wedding dress.  It's saving me a ton! 

HOLA Cherany!  Great choice!   Welcome to the forum!   Stoked to get to work together, thanks for hiring del Sol amiga!

Originally Posted by cherany View Post

Thanks, Matt! We are over the moon with excitement to have del Sol photographers!
I can tell you, after months of stalking your slideshows, my dress is far from what you're used to seeing! cool.gif

Its been our pleasure over these months to help you plan and provide suggestions as we go and get the ball rolling!  LOVE your siggy... I don't think anybody has ever said that before!   Your too funny!   Can't wait to see your "far out dress" either!   so excited :)

Cheers amiga, we will keep in touch

• 4 weeks later...