"Will you be My Bridesmaid" Cards with Pics.. :o)

I just spent my lunch hour making my "Will you be My Bridesmaid" cards for my girls.. I am really happy with how they turned out.  I made these from Scratch with Publisher, I found the swirled image in my colors via google.. I used orange ribbon from Michaels and my paper was from Paper and More. (Metallic Pink Azela and Pearl White.)

If anyone knows where I can find boxes for these, I would greatly appreciate the advice... :o)

IMG00645-20120403-1358.jpg

IMG00646-20120403-1358.jpg

Wow, they look fantastic!  Love your colours!

Originally Posted by MissBubbles205 View Post

I just spent my lunch hour making my "Will you be My Bridesmaid" cards for my girls.. I am really happy with how they turned out.  I made these from Scratch with Publisher, I found the swirled image in my colors via google.. I used orange ribbon from Michaels and my paper was from Paper and More. (Metallic Pink Azela and Pearl White.)

If anyone knows where I can find boxes for these, I would greatly appreciate the advice... :o)

IMG00645-20120403-1358.jpg

IMG00646-20120403-1358.jpg

I don't know if this was exactly what you had in mind, but it's an option if you have a store nearby:

http://www.containerstore.com/shop/giftPackaging/giftBoxes?productId=10003027&green=764F2E35-8871-5E12-B808-8B9A978F593E

Originally Posted by MissBubbles205 View Post

That's exactly what I had in mind!.. Now if I could only find them in a 5x5.. Thanks for sharing! I'll see if their site offers the larger size.

Originally Posted by ChocoTaco7568 View Post

I don't know if this was exactly what you had in mind, but it's an option if you have a store nearby:

http://www.containerstore.com/shop/giftPackaging/giftBoxes?productId=10003027&green=764F2E35-8871-5E12-B808-8B9A978F593E

Thanks Sharon!!  :o)

If only I knew people would buy my stuff and I knew how to start selling, I sooooo would!!.. I have a craft room in my home dedicated to paper crafts, vinyl crafts, embroider, sewing.. I can't just find one hobby, I like them all!.. lol..

Originally Posted by Sharon99 View Post

Wow they look amazing!!! So professional looking...I paid for almost the exact same thing. You should start a business lol!

• 1 month later...