Newb!

MandM2013

Congrats!  It's an exciting and sometimes daunting task to plan a DW but the end result is worth it!  My friend of mine had a DW in St. Lucia and she loved it but the price per person unfortunately made it difficult for friends and family to attend.  In the end the couple decided to change their plans and were married at the Sandals in St. Lucia - just the two of them.  They were very happy as it was exactly what they wanted - low key, minimal stress, beautiful location etc.  I would definitely recommend working with a TA - speak with a few different agencies, if possible, that way you'll be happy with whomever you select as your TA (instead of just ending up with a random TA). 

Thanks!

Maui is our favourite place on the planet, and we have some good friends there, and others with whom we are due a reunion there... But we still have no concrete plans; we've been pretty pre-occupied with other peoples' weddings!

I'd love to get Blue Petal to coordinate our wedding though. Those are some classy ladies :)

Good luck with the planning. You'll find lots of great resources here. Feel free to pm or email me if you have any photography questions.