WEDDING ON MAY 9, 2012 - THE ROYAL CANCUN (BOOKED IT A WEEK AGO! HELP!)

Hi everybody, im Amy and I am new to this forum. I just booked our wedding for May 9, 2012 at the Royal Cancun. We did it quite quickly because we are having this ceremony with just the two of us on the beach (our wedding here in the States is in June 2013)

I NEED HELP! Has anyone ever read about any of the brides here getting her hair done at the Spa at the Royal Cancun? I have already paid the $350 for an outside photographer so having an outsider come in is a no-go.

I am wondering if I should risk the Spa at the Royal or maybe try and find a salon in the hotel area of Cancun?

Help. Meep. Any suggestions?

Amy (Boston, MA)

• 4 weeks later...

Hello Real Resorts Brides & Grooms,

We have scheduled a BDW Wedding Webinar with Gina Johnson from Real Resorts.  She will do a presentation on planning your wedding at Real Resorts (The Royal Cancun, Gran Porto, The Roal Playa del Carmen and Gran Caribe) followed by a Q & A Session.

Wendy Hicks will also be a panelist to discuss the best travel options for you: Group Block vs. Individual bookings vs. Price matching and MORE!

This is a must-attend event if you are planning a wedding at a Real resort.  

There will also be a small gift for those that attend the webinar and get married at one of the Real Resorts listed.

Reserve your spot today because space is limited.  You can find more info: Real Resorts Wedding Webinar (The Royal Cancun, Gran Porto, The Roal Playa del Carmen and Gran Caribe)