OOT Bags at Old Navy for $1!!!

I bought 12 of the blue ones (that's all they had) and 3 of the pink ones.  I have 3 rooms of single guys- I think I'm just going to buy a gift bag or maybe I can find cheap mesh drawstring bags for the 6 of them (you know the bags people take when they work out and stuff).  Does anyone know of any websites where those are like $1 as well? 

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahh.. That's a great idea.. I haven't seen any like those for $1 but check Dollar Tree and Ebay. I will try to keep on the lookout for them.

I was thinking of doing larger paper bags.I've seen some really cute ones in our colors and even white or tan ones I could DIY something to the front..  I may end up switching over to that idea.. ( I hope not though bc I love our ON bags. )

That's what I was thinking- I'll have to check there! I figure most guys won't remember to bring a beach bag and none of them will want to carry the girly ON ones, lol.  So if I can find some drawstring bags, I will do that! :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I bought mine yesterday.  I ended up getting a beachy blue and green bag with a white anchor and it says "Love".  These are perfect, not to mention cheap!  I am going to use some fancy calligraphy and type the last name of the couples on the bags and put Riveria Maya 2012 on there.  Just to give them a personal touch.  I would have never thought to look at Old Navy before seeing this thread!

• 2 weeks later...