Riu Orcho Rios or Iberostar Rose Hall Beach ?!! Please help!!!!

Are you leaning one way a little more?  Definitely go with your gut if you are!

I think either resort would be a good choice - I know some people who got married at the Riu Ocho Rios and had a great time.  Rose Hall had been recommended to us by our travel agent when we were planning a vacation a couple years ago..I did a ton of research and it looked like a beautiful resort.  I don't think you could go wrong either way!

I agree. I had trouble deciding between both as well. The deciding factor for me was distance to excursions. The ride to ROR from the airport is long but you are close to all excursions. Rose hall is the opposite. I made a list of pros and cons of both and then decided

I have been to Riu Ocho Rios already once before and I have to say it was fantastic. That is why I chose it for my wedding... no surprises. I would have to agree with the others, it was nice to be close to all of the excursions. I preferred the one long ride to the resort from the airport compared to multiple long rides as we did 5 different excursions. I don't think you would go wrong with either though! Good luck!