I think I may get my travel mugs from the Dollar Tree too...they are so expensive everywhere else! We just bought Tervis Tumblers for the wedding party and spent over $100 just on those. I'm just nervous that the dollar store mugs won't keep anything cold because they're made cheaper. Anyone used dollar store mugs that can offer any advice?

I have purchased some but I have not used them. They are light weight but I know I have seen the same ones elsewhere for $4-5. In my opinion, I think it's best to go with these and have names or your logo put on them. It will save you a ton of money and if someone looses them or never uses them again it wont be a big deal.

Originally Posted by SunsetLove View Post

I think I may get my travel mugs from the Dollar Tree too...they are so expensive everywhere else! We just bought Tervis Tumblers for the wedding party and spent over $100 just on those. I'm just nervous that the dollar store mugs won't keep anything cold because they're made cheaper. Anyone used dollar store mugs that can offer any advice?