Grand Palladium Jamaica Lady Hamilton Bride and Groom Stay Free

Has anyone been able to successfully use this promotion:

http://www.fiestahotelgroup.com/en/news/2011/jul/04/en-palladium-hotels-resorts-los-novios-se-alojan-gratis/

The hotel has given me the run around.  Every person I speak to tells me I need to speak to the department that referred me to them.  It's ridiculous -- neither me nor my travel agent have been able to get a clear answer after months of asking and speaking to various people:-/ At this point I'm completely frustrated with the resort.

I started out with a wedding coordinator and now they are telling me I won't have one (or any other information) until two months before the date.  Is anyone else having problems.

Any feedback is appreciated.

i don't know if anyone has used this successfully BUT i do know that a lot of resorts offer this. that really stinks that you are getting the runaround. when is your wedding date? a lot of resorts won't work with you for booking info until about a year out. and then yes, its pretty common not to get a lot of info about your wedding specifically until a couple months before.

My wedding is June 2012... The communication was just fine at first and then it seems they got an entirely new staff and changed the way they did things.  This is quite disconcerting -- particularly mid planning.  We have 14 rooms booked and will probably have 14 more booked between now and departure, but I can't get a straight answer from anyone.  I