My MIB Message in a Bottle DIY invites are done and shipped out!!! PIC HEAVY

I saw the MIB invites on this site and decided I HAD to do them! I am not a DIY by any means and even my mom was like "Are you sure you want to take on a project like that?" LOL

I am so glad I did, they were a lot of work but SOOOOO worth it in the end. I used Adobe Illustrator for all of it (you can use a 30 trial for FREE, just make sure you have everything ready to go). I have to say Illustrator was a little hard to get the hang of at first but now I'm hooked!! 

I would like to thank milejilocheer2.gif and sunshine2413smile03.gif I think I probably drove them both crazy with all the questions but they were both VERY helpful and so inspiring!

My fiance even loves them and I can't believe how many people have called to tell me they were the BEST invites they have ever seen! thewave.gif I guess none of them know about this website smile36.gif

I saw a few people asking how much they cost to ship. I paid about $2.80 each in the US

Anyway, here they are...

IMG_0597.JPG

IMG_0641.JPG

IMG_0675.JPG

IMG_0676.JPG

IMG_0688.JPG

IMG_0590.JPG

IMG_0697.JPG

IMG_0664.JPG

IMG_0665.JPG

• 2 years later...