MariaElena's Wedding Pictures - Hilton Los Cabos

Quote:
Originally Posted by gkashmira View Post
Maria Elena - can I hire you to make my wedding an exact replica of yours? wink.gif It seriously was amazing! You are fantastic!
What a nice compliment - thanks! You don't need to hire me. You can have my help and steal my ideas for free.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:
Originally Posted by gkashmira View Post
Maria Elena - can I hire you to make my wedding an exact replica of yours? wink.gif It seriously was amazing! You are fantastic!
I agree kash- it was so beautiful! I am just hoping maybe I just absorb some of her creativity and organization, then I'd be all set!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEACHBRIDEMA View Post
Hi Maria Elena
I went to the web site where you bought the starfish. I tried to order some, but it wouldnt let me, it said my order was under 50.00. Do you have to have a minimum order?
Thanks
Sarah
I'm sorry, I forgot to mention that. There is a $50 minimum order.

OMG Maria everything came together perfectly. I can't rave enough about the floral arrangements and how beautiful the reception area appeared at night. I know that your other pics are just great. You and your new hubby looked fabulous. Congrats again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPMO View Post
OMG Maria everything came together perfectly. I can't rave enough about the floral arrangements and how beautiful the reception area appeared at night. I know that your other pics are just great. You and your new hubby looked fabulous. Congrats again!
Thanks Jenetta!!!