Rainas Wedding Pictures

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:
Originally Posted by RSL2010 View Post
Congrats to you too! I have been meaning to tell you, I am originally from Dallas and I had some folks coming in from Dallas who said they thought there was a bride on their flight and I was wondering if it was you!
We flew in on Tuesday (10/24), so it is possible they saw me and my crazy pink bag with my dress in it. wink.gif

I have been meaning to post my invites and all of that other good stuff. Now that the wedding is over, I will finally have some free time to get it all done! On our invitations, we asked people to wear "Elegant Summer Attire in Shades of White and Khaki" If you do decide to go with all white, I would advise going with chocolate brown instead of black on any stationary items, it looks softer. The person who did my invites advised me on this and I used it for everything from out guest book, to menus, to cocktail napkins, matches, etc... It really helped tie my theme together and looked great and was super easy to do!