Bridesmaid dresses in aqua or tourquise for size 12, 16, 18 but not your typical BM dresses

Hi,

I am looking for some cute more casual dresses that my BM's might actually wear again in aqua or turquoise but I don't want them to be as formal as the typical BM dresses and I don't want to spend more than $170 per dress.  I  am looking for short length and they need to come in a variety of sizes.

Any suggestions??  I appreciate any help in advance!

Thanks Carly, I will check it out.

Originally Posted by carly View Post

I would just search your local department stores for something less formal.  My bm's wore the victoria's secret 7-in-1 convertible dress and I know there are a ton of that style out now, so that's always an option.

I think it could be really cute.  But if you don't love it, don't pick it just for the price.  If you shop around enough, you will find something that you and your girls like that isn't crazy expensive.  Or wait, did you ask them if they liked it??  If you like it enough to be ok with it and they like it, you might be done shopping.