Photographer Reviews - El Dorado Royale - Karisma Resorts

kristimc27

Hello ladies! I am new to this planning stuff and I am looking to receive any advice possible! Our wedding is planned for 10/27/12 at El Dorado Royale, with an outdoor ceremony and reception. Currently I am trying to decide on a photographer. The internal vendors within the resort are Magic Vision photography, Mexican Wedding Photos, and Caribe Photography. I cannot find any reviews written about any of these vendors. Do any of you have any insight? I have also been looking at a few outside photography vendors, including Del Sol Photography, Ivan Luckie Photography, and Photos in Cancun. Any advice regarding these choices? 

I am sure I will have many more questions, but for now we can stick with these. Thank you so much for your advice in advance!

-Kristi & Jason

I didn't get married in Mexico, so I'm really no help in regards to specific photographers.  But a great piece of advice we used when choosing our photographer was to find one that felt right.  Each photographer has different photographic styles, so find one that you can invision yourself in their pictures.  Good luck with the search!

• VIP Member

Hi Kristi!

Choosing a photographer is tough, because there are SO many of us out there. 

Here are 150 reviews on the El Dorado Royale, with a vast amount of them actually being about the photography services they used for their wedding at the resort.  I hope that helps!

http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/search.php?search=El+Dorado+Royale&advanced=1&currenttab=Review

trisha is right.  we also have a bunch of photography reviews in the vendor review section: http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/products/category/photographer-videographer

You can also do a search on each vendor and if they have a "product page" on BDW you can see their reviews.

Mexico Wedding Photo Reviews

Ivan Luckie Reviews