2013 Gran Caribe Real/ Royal Cancun Brides

I think we do actually get an onsite WC as it gets closer to the wedding date. I have Elsa as my WC now and I know that she doesn't actually work in either of the hotels, she works at an off site office. When we went down for our site visit we met with Diana Rodriguez who actually does work at the hotel. I don't know if she specifically will be our on-site WC as it gets closer, but I know that it won't be Elsa.

Ok so I'm not the only! She had me losing my mind for about 3 weeks when I was trying to get 1 simple basic logistics question answered!! To be honest I still don't think I've had the question answered! Lol! I'm hoping I'm not in for a big battle once I get down there. I'm a pretty calm-go-with-the-flow type of person...I can't say the same for my dad though so I'm trying to make sure it all goes smoothly once we get there so Hurricane Allan doesn't blow up if things aren't right!! Lol! Fingers and toes crossed!

Originally Posted by BeachBumLesley View Post

Does anyone know if you still need to pay a $500 fee for the catholic priest if you purchase the royal catholic wedding package or is the priest included in the price? Sorry for these questions that my WC should be answering- unfortunately it takes her weeks to respond...

If you choose the Royal catholic package, the priest is already included.