2013 Iberostar Rose Hall Suites Brides

Originally Posted by CourtandMatt View Post

ShayF:

I love my TA (granted she is a family friend).  She has been awesome to work with.  She is located in Massachusetts, so not too far from you, and has been super accessible via email and phone.  Her info is as follows:  Our travel coordinator is Ellen Paderson at Smiles and Miles Travel, Inc.   You can reach Ellen by calling 508-238-4088 or by emailing [email protected]. You can see the prices we got through her on our wedding website: http://walters-doolin.ourwedding.com/view/4896518494100463/8330464.  

I love ur wedding webites! Especially the HoneyFund....mind if i "steal" that idea lol

Originally Posted by newbiebridetobe View Post

Shauna253, when/how did you get this info?!  I booked my wedding date at the Suites months ago but have since decided to have my ceremony at the Aqueducts.  So far, it's been a great decision as I have not had to struggle with communication and organizing details.  I've booked through TWJ so it's a done deal.  Other than not being given priority on ceremony location were there any other down-falls you've discovered?

@newbiebridetobe

Can you give me any info about your ceremony at Aqueducts ? please email me a price breakdown if you can !! thanx ! [email protected]

Originally Posted by ShayF View Post

Did Nicole send anyone the updated price list for 2013 yet?

Nicole responded to an email this weekend and in it she said the new pricing will be available in November. They should have a sticky with all of this information on it.  It'd make their life much easier!! I can't imagine how many emails they get a day all asking the same questions.

Originally Posted by heather1214 View Post

Nicole responded to an email this weekend and in it she said the new pricing will be available in November. They should have a sticky with all of this information on it.  It'd make their life much easier!! I can't imagine how many emails they get a day all asking the same questions.

Thanks for letting us know!  If someone gets it, please share!