68 LED lights for paper lanterns, centerpieces, etc. and a 700 yard roll of fishing line for sale!!

I have 68 individual LED lights and a 700 yard roll of fishing line available.  I have 10 groups of 3 lights tied together with fishing line that can be used for paper lanterns and the rest are loose.  The ones that are tied together can easily be separated to use individually.  All lights are in perfect working condition and were never used, so they have full battery life.  I originally bought these to use with paper lanterns, but have since decided not to do the paper lanterns.  They also have on/off switches so the battery is not wasted.  Price does not include shipping.

• 4 months later...

I need to put led lights on the exterior of my car, but they need to be connected to a power source. How do I connect it to the battery? I'm trying to put lights under the door handle, on the tailpipe, on the license plate, and on the side view mirrors.undecided.gif

I need to put led lights on the exterior of my car, but they need to be connected to a power source. How do I connect it to the battery? I'm trying to put lights under the door handle, on the tailpipe, on the license plate, and on the side view mirrors.

I need to put led lights on the exterior of my car, but they need to be connected to a power source. How do I connect it to the battery? I'm trying to put lights under the door handle, on the tailpipe, on the license plate, and on the side view mirrors.