Best resort in Jamaica for an "elopement" wedding?

Hey everyone! I'm in the process of planning my destination wedding and am having trouble choosing a resort! Originally we wanted to book at Iberostar Grand Rose Hall for our wedding... however, I'm not too sure anymore because of the wedding cost...not so much the actual resort cost! My big concerns for a wedding are A. Destination Wedding B. Wedding Dress C. Amazing pictures *preferably from a professional photographer*! But now that I'm really looking into everything I'm starting to wonder if this is the right resort for our DW! Any other "elopers" out there that had the same issue? Any help is GREATLY appreciated!! :)

Hey!  I'm getting married in June at the Iberostar Grand and I chose the "free" wedding package.  I thought it was a great deal and came out to be less than getting married at the Suites.  BUT, nothing is included with this package and everything is starting to add up...it is definitely turning out to be a pricey wedding!  Have you considered staying at the Grand and having your wedding off property?  I've read many brides on this forum who have gone this route and it seems to be the best of both worlds.  I think it is more affordable, plus you can still take advantage of what the Grand has to offer.

• 3 weeks later...