A veil can help capture some really beautiful images.  If you are worried about it billowing too much during the ceremony, you can attached very small fishing weights to the bottom of the veil (they can be painted the same color as the veil). A fishing supply store will have them in all sizes even as small as 1/4 inch.

Beach Wedding in Riviera Maya, Mexico.

Beach Wedding in Riviera Maya, Mexico.

At first I didn't want a veil, but the I saw a few photos with them and fell in love. So I think I might get a cheaply for the ceremony and some pics after, and them take it off for the rest of the evening. They just make for such cool shots!

• 1 month later...

Ladies, my cathedral veil just came in! I bought it from Ebay for under $45. This seller is really great, she can do any length you like.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-wedding-veil-ivory-diamond-white-long-bridal-veil-chapel-length-veil-2-Teir-/270912544130?pt=UK_Wedding_Clothing&var=&hash=item3f13a55d82

The flower clip is separate..I got that from Charming Charlie

http://charmingcharlie.com/cc/product/productDetails.jsp?pId=1000003050&sId=8923200007&pgName=searchResult&pdpTrail=

A few pics...please excuse the workout clothes LOL!

CIMG3598.JPGCIMG3602.JPG

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I wasn't going to wear a veil at first, until my mom insisted that I wouldn't look like a bride if I didn't wear a veil. *harsh eh? well, I didn't budget for a veil, and I ended up trying on a Toni Federici Swavorski scalloped edge finger tip length in the store and it looked gorgeous- the only heartbreaker was the $495 price tag. But cuz mother dearest wants me in a veil, she'll be paying for it- we both win :)