JBean's Planning Journal - PIC HEAVY - Lots of DIY

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to say that your ceremony gazebo and reception location were beautiful...I am jealous!

You looked gorgeous in all of the pictures I could see (the planning portion of the thread), but I couldn't see (even when clicking on the pics) the pro pictures from Juan Navarro.  I know his work is stunning, so I can only imagine they were fantastic.

Thanks Leigh! The resort really was beautiful. That's too bad you can't see Juan's pics. I wonder if everyone else can see them??

Originally Posted by leigh2011 View Post

I have to say that your ceremony gazebo and reception location were beautiful...I am jealous!

You looked gorgeous in all of the pictures I could see (the planning portion of the thread), but I couldn't see (even when clicking on the pics) the pro pictures from Juan Navarro.  I know his work is stunning, so I can only imagine they were fantastic.

I got the lanterns from Ebay - seller "Sourcing4u". They were the only 100% metal- and wire-free biodegradable ones I could find! They were a huge hit.

Originally Posted by SS2012 View Post

i would loooooove to know where you got the sky lanterns! please share?!

Hi GB - I'd be happy to sell you the parasol. I was going to wait until after our AHR to put everything up for sale, but I'm happy to sell it now if you're interested. I paid $50, including shipping. I'll sell it for $30, including shipping.

As for the Guestbook, I do still have it but I'm not sure how to share it with Mixbook. I used a template and just played around and added some quotes from our favourite songs. It's super easy!

Originally Posted by Gin Bootles View Post

I love those wedding photos!!! hey if you wanna sell that just married parasol lemme know, also for the guest book do you have a copy of what you did? it looks very nice, i might wanna borrow some ideas :)