Any June 2012 Brides for the RIU Palace?

Did anyone have a beach reception? Would you recommend it? Just worried about it being too cool and windy

at night for a beach reception. However I think the idea is really nice. Just not sure...

• 4 weeks later...

Why am i just seeing these replies now! hahaha

So i am currently almost there and just working out the final touches for everything. I know wedding season is underway at the palace because i havent heard back from the WC for about a week :(

just want to finalize some last minute touches so i can concentrate on me getting there with all my family and to enjoy it.

this has to be the WORST part of destination weddings :(

• 2 weeks later...

OK JUNE BRIDES ARE YOU ALL HAVING BETTER LUCK WITH THE WEDDING COORDINATOR KYLENE VALLE BECAUSE I'M NOT!!!!! I GET MARRIED JUNE 8, 2012 AND I HAVE EMAILED HER AND CALLED AND NO RESPONSE. I WENT TO CABO AND MET WITH HER AND THE ONLY RESPONSE I HAVE GOTTEN SINCE RETURNING IN FEBRUARY WAS CONFIRMATION ON OUR CONVERSATION AND A EMAIL TO TELL ME THAT SHE SPOKE WITH ME BEFORE THE 2 MONTH MARK AND SHE IS VERY BUSY WORKING BOTH HOTELS AND SHE WILL GET BACK TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO NOW I'M VERY UPSET AND WISHING I WOULD HAVE MADE ANOTHER CHOICE ON HOTELS. i HAVE 40 ROOMS BOOKED AND SPENDING ALOT OF MONEY AT THIS HOTEL YOU WOULD THINK WE WOULD BE TREATED A LITTLE BETTER!!

• 2 weeks later...

ROS64, I've been emailing back and forth with a Riu WC. Her name is Jazz Acero. She's been very prompt and helpful. I don't know if they have more than one WC but maybe she could help you? If you'd like her email let me know and I will PM it to you. Best of luck, Brittani

• 1 month later...