MY VISTA PRINT BROCHURES, PHOTO CARDS AND ROOM # INFORMATION - ALL FREE!

Hey Ladies!

Just wanted to share some pics of my awesome new brochures that arrived today for my wedding.  I know they look kind of amaturish but I'm super happy with the way they turned out and the best part is...they were all free from vistaprint!

Let me know if you have any questions :)

Jen.

mine.JPGmine2.JPGmine3.JPGmine4.JPGMINE7.JPG

Hey!  I didn't have to convert to a PDF file...actually when you go on vistaprint to design your brochure it actually comes up with the brochure blank and you just fill it in right on line...choose some pictures and type your text.  It gives you parameters so that you know how it will print...it wasn't hard at all...but definately time consuming.  When I ordered them (about a month ago) they had a promotion on for 50 for free so it was perfect and when they arrived they looked EXACTLY like they did on the website :)

Oh wow so that was designed in vistaprint?! I actually completed my brochure in publisher and was looking to have it professionally printed. I did upload it once to vistaprint saving the brochure as a jpeg but the clarity was not what I was going for so I was thinking better clarity... thanks for responding and happy planning!

Originally Posted by JENBRAND View Post

Hey!  I didn't have to convert to a PDF file...actually when you go on vistaprint to design your brochure it actually comes up with the brochure blank and you just fill it in right on line...choose some pictures and type your text.  It gives you parameters so that you know how it will print...it wasn't hard at all...but definately time consuming.  When I ordered them (about a month ago) they had a promotion on for 50 for free so it was perfect and when they arrived they looked EXACTLY like they did on the website :)

• 1 month later...