Paridsius Palma Real - November 2012

Hi all!

I'm in the beginning stages of planning my wedding at the Paridsius Palma Real.  Any advice on photographers would be greatly appreciated (i.e. did you go with the hotel or outside).  Also, I haven't seen the price list for extras yet but any info on the DJ would be great.  Did you use the hotel DJ?  Did you like him?

So excited to begin all the planning!!!

Thanks in advance :)

Michele

• 2 weeks later...

Congrats!! I'm getting married there in Jan. We chose an offsite photographer - Julia Eskin (http://www.juliaeskin.com/). I love her photos - they're just pretty and framed well - no fancy filters needed. I think she's less expensive than the photographer the resort works with - Arrecif. We will have to pay for a day pass for the two photographers but it'll be worth it. 

I have a call with Cemone from the Miami office tomorrow to hopefully sort out the last details, including DJ and music. 

I'm happy to help answer any questions that I can. I can give you the full scoop after my wedding too. It's not too far away now. (ack!)