Help with sources for Save The Dates and Invitations

I am new to this site and I am learning how to use it. My wedding date is 9.1.12 at Secrets Royal Beach in Punta Cana, DR.  I was wondering if anyone had sources that I could contact our save the dates.  I need someone that can incorporate our colors (royal purple, gold, ivory), have a sandcastle on it (we have a royal theme), and put a pic of us from when he proposed and the sun was setting behind us (got engaged at sunset, getting married at sunset).  I'd like to get them out before the end of the year.  I am hoping that the same source will be able to create our invitations that we hope to have done in the form of a scroll announcing the wedding details.

HELP PLEASE!!!!!

Hi Welcome and Congratulations !! There's a lot of etsy vendors if you go look on the website (http://www.etsy.com/category/weddings/invitation)  maybe you'll find something you like. Also alot of the girls on here have designed there own through vista.com. There's all sorts of information if you type it in the search button up top. Good luck :)