Need help planning my wedding at Majestic elegance...anybody?

Hi,

I'm planning to get married July 25th 2012 at Majestic Elegance and I was wondering if anyone that has been married there could share their experience with me. I would be VERY appreciated....

We are having a civil ceremony....

I'm debating between booking the beach and having private dinner/reception there....or go to Asadito restaurant but I'm not sure what I would do after since I dont want to have a private reception/dance.

I'm wanting to reserve a private dinner because I'm not sure if just going to the restaurant will be ''special'' enough...it is a big price difference though....

Is the translation ceremony ackward when it is translated from spanish to english simultaniously?

Not planning on having a dance party after probably just going to go with the flow....

Do we really get the flowers we ask for? Is the photographer from the resort good?

I read that some brides did their first dance at the gazebo which I think is a good idea but how did they get music there?

Any help/advice/would be very appreciated....

Thank you so much!!!!!!! :o)

Chantal