Anybody going to Filene's ROTB in DC on Friday?

I'm trying to build myself up to make the drive early Friday night.  I live about 3.5 hrs away but I just hate the thought of driving, getting stuck in DC traffic and then fighting for a dress.  But the plus side is that I can save money on my dress.  I'm not picky, well at least I don't think I am, LOL.  Anybody else braving the crowd?

No to sound silly, but what is ROTB?

Originally Posted by mrlddst View Post

I'm trying to build myself up to make the drive early Friday night.  I live about 3.5 hrs away but I just hate the thought of driving, getting stuck in DC traffic and then fighting for a dress.  But the plus side is that I can save money on my dress.  I'm not picky, well at least I don't think I am, LOL.  Anybody else braving the crowd?

Running of the Brides....cool. That is not my scene, LOL.  I would have been the bride to go about 4 or so, luckily I have my gown.  Good Luck to you.

Originally Posted by mrlddst View Post

No problem, I didn't know what it was at first either. Its the Filene's Running of the Brides.  They mark hundreds of wedding dresses down to 250 - 699. 

http://www.filenesbasement.com/running-of-the-brides/