Beach Palace Cancun Brides

Originally Posted by Chacie B View Post

We leave at 5 AM this Wednesday and Iâ€m about ready to burst Iâ€m so excited! Hope everyone has a fabulous week J.

Yay! So excited for you! Good luck! Post lots of pics on facebook during your trip so I can relive it through you ;-) lol! I'm so happy for you!

Hello Brides!

Question for any bride(s) who have already gone and came back....Did you have any problems obtaining a Tourist ID Card? Is this something that the airport/customs automatically provides you with or do I need to specifically request for one?

Any information would be much appreciated!

Best,

Ileana

They give it you on your airline before you land, whatever you do, don't loose it. I almost missed my flight because I couldn't find it for my return.

Have an amazing time Chacie B

Good to know!  I'll have to notify our guests as well!

Thanks so much!

Originally Posted by Bella Rios View Post

They give it you on your airline before you land, whatever you do, don't loose it. I almost missed my flight because I couldn't find it for my return.

Have an amazing time Chacie B

Yes, that's right!!! the tourist card is an important travel document in Mexico!!!

If you happen to lose the one you've been given, you have to go thru an extensive ( + time consuming) process to get another re-issued - so Don't lose it!!! great advice :)

wishing everyone happy planning + that your wedding celebrations are everything you hope for and More - Cheers!

Photography Is Forever Studios   400

I got my professional photos back and my video from Ocean Photo Studio! I am very pleased overall. Here's some of my favorites...

Let me know if you want to see something in particular! I have over 500 photos lol, so I just posted some of my faves!