It started at 60 days.....now it's only 10!!!!

anudrm

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love your dress!

i was also wondering what you ended up paying for your bags on vista print? They always look so expensive, but i wonder if there are deals good enough to wait for, on things like the bags and shirts... i only ever seem to see good deals on the paper stuff???

Originally Posted by Sllefebvr View Post

I love your design for this dress so much!!!! I have been actually looking for another design for our bridesmaid dresses there are 6 styles and I have 7 girls and I want them to be all different.. so I am using ur design sort of if that is okay?!?!?!? The top will be one shoulder!!! I can't believe I never thought of a one shoulder dress!! DUH!!! But I love the backing of the one you had designed!!!! They are white and coral as you know so it will be coral around the waist!!!

Of course it is okay, that's what we are here for to inspire others, LOL.  The dress does have a belt, yet it is the same color and material as the dress, so it doesn't stand out too much.  I believe the dress itself stands out enough, so it doesn't need anything extra.  I am still in awe at the amazing job that he did (although I NEVER doubted it!!!). Yes I too like the backless one strap.  The dress is so different in so many ways, I LOVE IT!! I can not say that enough.

Originally Posted by Sllefebvr View Post

Thanks for the inspiration!!!

For the OOT bags, I think they are well. They are thick and sturdy enough to carry the items that you would put in them.  To me they look like the totes from cheaptotes, so rather pay for them, I got them for free with my design on them. I may by myself their bigger tote, just because (LOL), but the quality is good, they are rather thick, they aren' as wide as other bags that I have seen.  Yet for free, can I really complain to much.  

Best advice, order one (for free of course) and go from there.  Yet I am very pleased by them!

Originally Posted by redginger View Post

Selina,

How is the quality of the VistaPrint tote bags? I'm not sure whether to order the small 14 inch X 14 inch tote bags. Thanks! 

Thanks Janet!!! That's what I figured, the ivory bouquet with little hints of orange will really make the gown pop in pictures.  The orange bouquets that the ladies will have will make my gown and flowers pop even more.....Getting excited.....How about you? 23 days and counting, are we being productive?

Originally Posted by Janet1480 View Post

your dress is soooo original and amazing! you will look fantastic and with the orange and ivory bouquet...WOW!!!!!!! i cant wait to see it all come together!

Hi Katie!!

I love the dress also, so excited about my fitting in two weeks.

As for my vistaprint items, I paid $0.00 for my bags, t-shirts, mugs, hats, stickers, labels....everything.  I paid $2.00 the first order for my t-shirt and then I found another way. Need help, PM me...

Originally Posted by KatieJ View Post

I love your dress!

i was also wondering what you ended up paying for your bags on vista print? They always look so expensive, but i wonder if there are deals good enough to wait for, on things like the bags and shirts... i only ever seem to see good deals on the paper stuff???

ok so ..as I was reading the other posts your flowers are going to be orange and ivroy ....perfect the color combine is going to be great with your dress!!!!!

23days to go WOW!!!!! so excited

Originally Posted by anudrm View Post

Thank you....I love it!!! Color and all....I can't wait to put it on for the first time in 2 weeks!

Yeah, my flowers will be three different types all ivory with a few stems of orange.  The BMs flowers will be orange.  I don't have 23 days - Janet does.  My wedding is in November

Originally Posted by YWS2012 View Post

ok so ..as I was reading the other posts your flowers are going to be orange and ivroy ....perfect the color combine is going to be great with your dress!!!!!

23days to go WOW!!!!! so excited 

oops your day 11-12-11 wacko.gif

reading to many post ..lol

Originally Posted by anudrm View Post

Yeah, my flowers will be three different types all ivory with a few stems of orange.  The BMs flowers will be orange.  I don't have 23 days - Janet does.  My wedding is in November