My new shutterfly photobook

My grandma got her book yesterday. She loved it. My mom is borrowing it today to take to work with her to show her friends. My grandma said she had already looked at it 100 times.

This is what I love about planning my wedding. So many opportunities to do something special for my family. I ordered a copy for me & a copy for Mike's parents. I changed the background to green & changed the cover to suede.

I'm making my dad one now that is a combo of the engagment pictures, our kid pictures I used for a mother's day book, and pictures of my brother & his girlfriend.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarryingMyLove View Post
I really love the blue brocade background you picked, its classic. Very cute album,

Thanks! When I reorderd two more copies of the book, I switched the background to green with the same pattern. I felt like it matched our pictures better, because so many are in the gardens. They came in today & look great! I can't wait for Mike's mom to get her copy.

I just ordered one of our wedding pics (using the free code you posted) and it should be here Monday! I can't wait to see it- I'm still working on our "real" photobook, but this will give me something to hold me over in the meantime. I plan to give it to my grandma as well. For $7 you can't go wrong!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NurseSarah View Post
I just ordered one of our wedding pics (using the free code you posted) and it should be here Monday! I can't wait to see it- I'm still working on our "real" photobook, but this will give me something to hold me over in the meantime. I plan to give it to my grandma as well. For $7 you can't go wrong!
Great! I'm glad you were able to use the codes. I love it! A temporary photobook to give you your photobook fix for a while.

Check you inbox for an email from them. I got one yesterday offering free shipping for 3 days. It might be random who they send them to. It's not transferable or else I'd send it to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
Great! I'm glad you were able to use the codes. I love it! A temporary photobook to give you your photobook fix for a while.

Check you inbox for an email from them. I got one yesterday offering free shipping for 3 days. It might be random who they send them to. It's not transferable or else I'd send it to you.
Yup, I got that one. Thanks for the heads up!

• 2 weeks later...

Morgan thanx a lot fot the tip, I'm busy with my photobook now!! I have a question for those making shutterfly photobooks, do you see your pics kinda blurryhuh.gif 'cause I do and I think it's weird 'cause I'm using super high resolution pictures.. I also see a red frame when I click on a photo which is already in some page (red frame in mypublisher means the photo's resolution is not enough).. so, is this normal or am I doing something wrong??

Quote:
Originally Posted by anacgarcia View Post
Morgan thanx a lot fot the tip, I'm busy with my photobook now!! I have a question for those making shutterfly photobooks, do you see your pics kinda blurryhuh.gif 'cause I do and I think it's weird 'cause I'm using super high resolution pictures.. I also see a red frame when I click on a photo which is already in some page (red frame in mypublisher means the photo's resolution is not enough).. so, is this normal or am I doing something wrong??
Mine do not look blurry. It will say "best for priting up to..." 5x7, wallet, 8x10, etc. It's when you click on the picture in an album when you are selecting them. If you can't find that, let me know & I'll open up shuterfly to describe it better. If mine are too low res it will show a yellow triangle with an exclamation point.

I think the red frame in shuterfly is just showing you where it will crop.