Kayla's OOT Bags - Lots of Pictures!

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks! That's a great/inexpensive idea. ;)

Originally Posted by JacksonGrl402 View Post

Definitely get the little gadget that helps put the labels on! My FI had one at work that we were able to use, but I think I saw one at Target for about $15. It was by the cds and labels in electronics. It made putting the labels on sooo easy and quick and they were perfectly straight. As for our music choices, we included our first dance, father/daughter and mother/son songs, then we picked songs that reminded us of the other and things throughout our relationship.  We tried to keep it upbeat, but have some slower songs on there, too.

Thanks! He's my fiance's son - he was super cute signing the letters. He took his responsibility very seriously! We wanted him to feel as much a part of the wedding as us. We even got a unity sand set that has 3 jars to pour from. He's very excited and so are we!

Originally Posted by futuremrstgun View Post

nice job..i especially like the fact that "Joshua" signed the welcome letter...nice touch to include your kiddo..  LOVE it!!!

congrats on some great OOT bags..i bet your guests will love em.

R~

The wedding is in October, but I talked to the wedding coordiantor at the resort and they will have a bell boy take us around to put them in the rooms the day we arrive.

Originally Posted by moe81 View Post

Hey, my wedding is coming up in Dec. I LOVE these bags!!!  When did you give them to your guests??