Hi All, 

I am getting married in November and trying to figure out what if anything you are planning for your guests to do besides the wedding. They guys are golfing and I am thinking about a spa day for the girls... Anything else you guys are doing? 

Thanks!

We are going to do a group excursion as our "thank you" gift for people attending our wedding, rather than OOT bags or wedding reception favours.  We just thought we might as well give them something that will be memorable, and that they don't have to lug home with them!  

You could also do a group excursion and rent a catamaran boat and take a group out for a snorkel tour! I've been on that before as a photographer and it was a blast! Also, can turn into a small "couples" shoot on the boat if you want. 

My only advice... is to bring some Gravol for any guests that start to feel a little ill being on a boat.

Best of luck!

Lincoln

The catamaran boat sounds so much fun!!

Originally Posted by Moments That Matter View Post

You could also do a group excursion and rent a catamaran boat and take a group out for a snorkel tour! I've been on that before as a photographer and it was a blast! Also, can turn into a small "couples" shoot on the boat if you want. 

My only advice... is to bring some Gravol for any guests that start to feel a little ill being on a boat.

Best of luck!

Lincoln

• 4 months later...

There are some great smaller companies in the area that can organize private tours or activities for your guests. The Snorkel Shop (www.thesnorkelshop.com) is a great little shop that has its own vans and guides.  They can organize custom tours for your guests and take them snorkeling or sightseeing.  For golf, I would recommend Teed Off Tee Times (www.teedoffteetimes.com), they are a central booking agent for all the great courses in the Riviera Maya making it easier to organize a larger group.

Happy Planning!

Hi Ladies, 

We are doing the welcome dinner, and wedding day activities.  We are taking our guests to a private beach by boat for the day of, so it's kinda out of the question to do another boat excursion for us.  We don't want to make our guests do too much on their vacation, but we were thinking of having a sand castle building contest one of the days before or after the wedding and have prizes for the best castle, the funniest castle, etc.