Post your centerpieces here

Wow, I've been so busy trying to plan and book everything that I hadn't even thought about a centerpiece for our dinner reception! I love the pics and ideas you ladies have posted. They are all a big help in getting ideas.

I really like the idea of drowning flowers with some "bling" accents on them and have votives surrounding the centerpice. I also love the idea of placing sand in a hurricane glass and placing shells/starfish inside or doing the same in another type of a glass and placing a glass on top that you could light a floating rose candle in.

I'll have to add this to the list of items to lug down with us!

Happy planning!

• 1 month later...
Quote:
Originally Posted by S2BLennon View Post
Seriously? I am getting married at Dreams PC and they have no options, just afloral centerpiece at $90 each.. How can each one be so different?

im getting married at Dreams PC as well... what have you decided to do for center pieces? I talked with my Travel agent and the WC and they said shipping things isnt the best idea as they dont have the best mailing system.