MUSIC - Wedding bands in Riviera Maya (Cancun/PDC) with good English repertoire?

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Just used La Mata band!!

We were hesitant about bands, because we couldn't find one with a very strong English repertoire, but we finally found La Mata and saw them perform at Carlos N Charlie's. They were an AMAZING addition to the wedding.

If you want a real raging dance party, I would recommend hiring La Mata band with a DJ (either their own) or another DJ. (It's not much more expensive at all) That way you have different pace of music - La Mata is more rock/dance and a DJ can play Rihanna, Gaga, Michael Jackson. They were so fun and many of our guests said they didn't even realize it was a band sometimes because they sounded authentic!!

It definitely added a lot to our wedding to have live music and not only a DJ. They had a great long song list and definitely exceled at songs like "Don't Stop Believing," "Take on Me," "Tainted Love," "I'm Yours" and then also played some awesome reggae and other mainstream rock songs during dinner time.

They just were really fun and fantastic. Additionally they were super nice and very responsive on email.

Roberto

[email protected]

984-131-8253

• 9 months later...
  • 3 months later...