Canadian Brides!!!!!!!!!

torilynnsmith

It's is beautiful on you! I love the belt.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Butterfly67 View Post

Hellooooo Brides!!!!!

I have been so busy lately I've been finding it hard to get online.  I couldn't believe I had 98 posts to catch up on this thread alone.

But...I had to make a point of getting online and sharing something with you....MY DRESS IS IN   woot2.gif

Wasn't expecting it till January and my bestfriend had to coax me to go try it on. (not happy with the scale lately)

Well....here it is.......

100_3952.JPG100_3955.JPG

i love it, looks amazing on you!

Hellooooo Brides!!!!!

I have been so busy lately I've been finding it hard to get online.  I couldn't believe I had 98 posts to catch up on this thread alone.

But...I had to make a point of getting online and sharing something with you....MY DRESS IS IN   woot2.gif

Wasn't expecting it till January and my bestfriend had to coax me to go try it on. (not happy with the scale lately)

100_3952.JPG100_3955.JPG

Awww you look beautiful. 

Hellooooo Brides!!!!!

100_3952.JPG100_3955.JPG

I am so overwhelmed with all the wonderful comments.  Thank you ALL!  I love you ladies!!!  angel1.gif

My dress was meant to be.  I saw it online and fell in love with it.  The owner of the Bridal Boutique went above and beyond to get me a sample to try on.  I couldn't see ordering a gown I've never tried on or even seen.  Tried on 5 other gowns but nope...the Maggie Sottero I had my eye on was the one.  Removed the shoulder strap and added a thin blingy belt.  My favourite feature of this gown is the corset closure, I find corsets so romantic and sexy wink.gif  Found out that this gown has been discontinued...ordered it just in time before it would disappear from their collection. 

Again , Many Thanks for your comments, you all made me smile!!!

Hugs

Norma 

bride.gif