Air Canada Vacations - Bride and Groom Executive Class Upgrade

Hmm I never heard of this bonus before, I'll email my T.A.  Our bonus was that if we had 26 (I think?) people book, we got a free trip.  So essentially I'm going for free ( saves us 2000).  I guess if its one or the other, I'd keep mine - it would sure be nice if it was both!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never thought of asking if it is both, I believe ours is 16 booked we get a free trip, I wonder if we still get the upgrade....

off to email the TA

Originally Posted by Avens View Post

Hmm I never heard of this bonus before, I'll email my T.A.  Our bonus was that if we had 26 (I think?) people book, we got a free trip.  So essentially I'm going for free ( saves us 2000).  I guess if its one or the other, I'd keep mine - it would sure be nice if it was both!

Still need to decide on a resort but forr sure I'm booking with AC... Not only we have the best airplane with great entertainment andd great service :P Also, I want to contribute to my pension lol... BTW tks to you for doing so lol...

Tks for all the information since i'll be asking for a quote to ACV soon...

I would take your promotion over executive class too!!!!! cause for a free trip ( saving 2000.00 plus) i would be okay paying the 299.00 myself for the upgrade! lol

nice for you guys though!!! we don't get that unfortunately.. :( but i am still happy with the executive upgrade nonetheless hheh

Originally Posted by Avens View Post

Oh no?  Now I am curious about the other ACV brides?  Free trip for every 16 (or other number) of guests booked AND free upgrade to executive class after 20 people book (or right away) for bride and groom? Or just one of the two?!

Originally Posted by luvmoo View Post

I would take your promotion over executive class too!!!!! cause for a free trip ( saving 2000.00 plus) i would be okay paying the 299.00 myself for the upgrade! lol

nice for you guys though!!! we don't get that unfortunately.. :( but i am still happy with the executive upgrade nonetheless hheh

I dont know, but will be talking to my TA on tuesday when im back from Banff...ill let u know

Originally Posted by torilynnsmith View Post

Oh no?  Now I am curious about the other ACV brides?  Free trip for every 16 (or other number) of guests booked AND free upgrade to executive class after 20 people book (or right away) for bride and groom? Or just one of the two?!

With Air Canada Vacations, we offer the bride and groom 2 free executive class upgrades on our charter flights (1700/1800/1900 series flights).  Depending on the hotel you choose Air Canada Vacations will match the free complimentary policy as the hotel.  For example, if the hotel you choose has a complimentary policy stating 11th room will be free, we will match the free air for the 21st  and 22nd passenger.  In this case it can go any passenger in the group but usually the bride and groom take it.   The complimentary policies vary by hotel. Contact us if you have questions.

I am curious too!!! i mean not that it matters,, i know i don't get the free trip option ( already asked my TA) as that is not an ACV direct promotion. All ACV can do is give you promos on the flight, but they can't speak on behalf of the resort giving you a free room.. So with that i am thinking that promotion may be certain travel Agencies or something as such where they promote that privately.. 

good to hear from others though on how they scored that! :)

Originally Posted by torilynnsmith View Post

I think if it came to the choice of it all, im going to pick the free trip option, and pay for the upgrade to executive for FI and myself.....but as far as I know right now, we are able to get both!!!! but who knows the way things change....that might too

Originally Posted by luvmoo View Post

I am curious too!!! i mean not that it matters,, i know i don't get the free trip option ( already asked my TA) as that is not an ACV direct promotion. All ACV can do is give you promos on the flight, but they can't speak on behalf of the resort giving you a free room.. So with that i am thinking that promotion may be certain travel Agencies or something as such where they promote that privately.. 

good to hear from others though on how they scored that! :)

I don't blame you!! given the choice i would too!!! a free trip( 2000.00 and up)  or free extecutive upgrade ( 600.00) i would take the free trip and then pay the 600.00 for the upgrade.. man i wish we were given that option hahaha... 

I hope you do get both!! That would be so awesome!

Originally Posted by canadiangirl View Post

I think if it came to the choice of it all, im going to pick the free trip option, and pay for the upgrade to executive for FI and myself.....but as far as I know right now, we are able to get both!!!! but who knows the way things change....that might too