Thinking about Jamaica!!

We are getting married at the Grand Palladium Lady Hamilton Resort and Spa in Jamaica...this is a 5* resort and fully inclusive....here is a link to help you out a little.

http://www.grandpalladiumladyhamilton.com/

Originally Posted by Gin Bootles View Post

I am thinking about doing jamaica or tulum. what are some fully inclusive resorts in jamaica? also where can i get the most for my buck?

jennifer

jamaica is beautiful..iberostar rosehall is AMAZING...by far the best resort on the island and they only do one wedding per day..no mass weddings at iberostar..so you'll get to have the exclusivity of being the only bride at your resort and you'll LOVE IT!

there are other very nice resorts on the island including sandals with free martha stewart themed weddings, breezes (very nice and has a great island feel)...so, check out BDW forums and read the hotel threads..there's lots of insightful information on here.

good luck with your decision!!

R~

Congrats newbie!  I don't know if you know this but I saw you get engaged after my destination wedding at Dreams Cancun.  I'm not sure, but I think you and your boyfriend might have crashed our wedding also, because you guys are all over the video and our pictures.  LOL!  But seriously!  Hey girl!  I love that you were at our wedding and now BDW is your new addiction.... yay!  I hear if you want the most bang for you buck you stay away from Jamaica, Turks and Caicos, and Tahiti.... just a thought.  Tulum should have awesome deals tho!  Like I said before, let me know if you want any of my stuff (centerpieces, chair sashes, not my Swarovski flutes... or as you say  Savorski!  LOL)..  Miss you crazy kids!