Sky Lanterns!

I would definitely check with your resort. The resorts seem to be all over the place with this rule. Mine allows them but some only allow bio degradable and some do not allow them at all. I would hate for you to buy them, bring them all the way there and not be allowed to use them.

Originally Posted by Meagan816 View Post

Has everyone checked with their resort to see if they are allowed?  I would love to have Sky Lanterns!

you have to check with your specific resort...like someone mentioned some ban them as they are close to the aiport and could mess up planes! others worry about fire.

hing is, there are no permanent rules - a bride might be allowed something for her wedding but by the next year its banned or there are different conditions. if youre allowed though, try to find the biodegradable without wires... dont leave a negative reminder of your wedding after you leave!

Originally Posted by Meagan816 View Post

Has everyone checked with their resort to see if they are allowed?  I would love to have Sky Lanterns!

Thanks Beachbum21 for this info.  I have been thinking about using the lanterns as well but want to do it right and not harm anything.  I will talk to my resort before I buy and use the ones without wire.  Thanks for the websight.

Cheryl

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...