Bridesmaid gear?

How does everyone feel about the bridesmaid tanks?? I thought It would be cute til we are all going on vacation together and we could all wear them at the welcome party!  or is that soooooo lame?? lol IDK i was a cheerleader a hundred years ago and i think matching is fun haha....

The knot had a sale last weekend for 9.99 but I think that they are back at 16.95 again...I have time so i'll probably keep my eye on it to see if they go on sale again soon...It's just a little early still for meeh to buy I have 1 bridesmaid on the fence about being able to go, and two on weightwatchers haha...The only thing that I did read was that they ran a little small (although some of the reviews seemed a bit dated and the more recent ones didn't mention the drastic size change so this may have been corrected over the years)

I will probably buy one and check it out...i'll post here when i do...also if you find anything please let meeh know!

One downside to the knot's tees is that there is no matching Maid of Honor and my maid of honor is a zilla so she would not be happy matching the other girls! lol

• 2 weeks later...

I made my bridemaid tank tops for about $10 a piece. You could probably make them for less too, if you found cheaper tank tops. I bought my tank tops from H&M for about $6 a piece and then ordered the rhinestone iron-ons from the below website, they were $3.99 a piece. It was super easy to iron them on and they turned out great! That way you can get any color/style tank top you want. They also have maid of honor rhinestone iron on's as well.

http://www.wrapwithus.com/categories/wedding-accessories/wedding-iron-ons.aspx

Ya I was thinking of doing that....thanks for the iron on link...

I had found iron ons for 6.99 on etsy but figured that if the tanks were on sale for 9.99 it would work but they don't have the maid of honor one...and all my bridesmaids have unique bodies ranging from 00-14

• 2 weeks later...