Now Sapphire Weddings Formerly Paradisus Riviera

@JaxBchKay- You mentioned they said we can do an appetizer instead of the soup option at dinner? Did they say what the appetizer choices were? Just to be clear the appetizer would be served at DINNER and NOT at cocktail hour right?

My mom was on the webinar on my behalf because I was traveling yesterday but I asked her about the appetizer question and she wasn't sure.

Thanks.

I am getting married May 8th! In my experience in the beginning it took 1-2 months for them to respond back to my e-mails. The last 2-3 weeks Juan gets back to me in 1-2 days normally.

I've noticed that the response time to my e-mails is now only been a few days, where as a few months ago it was a few weeks.  

@JaxBchKay- You mentioned they said we can do an appetizer instead of the soup option at dinner? Did they say what the appetizer choices were? Just to be clear the appetizer would be served at DINNER and NOT at cocktail hour right?

My mom was on the webinar on my behalf because I was traveling yesterday but I asked her about the appetizer question and she wasn't sure.

Thanks.

It was Ramon on the call and he said any of the appetizers could be used (the ones from the dinner menus)  so at dinner instead of having one appetizer, one soup, one entree and one dessert you could have two appetizers, one entree and one dessert.  If you have the Divine package you can pick from either the Divine or the Eternity menus.    That being said, the way it sounded to me if you wanted something from the cocktail hour menus served during dinner in place of Soup, I think they would do it as long as you put it on your planning form at and got it in 45 days in advance.  If there is something specific you want, I would email your WC now with the request just so they have it on file. 

Is anybody going to buy or already bought wedding insurance?   I tend to worry about things and I am thinking it might just ease my mind, 

@JaxBchKay- Thanks so much for the response. One thing do you happen to have the menu options you were referring to? All I see in the wedding guide are cocktail hour options and then for divine package I only see salad, soup,entree, dessert options. If you have an menu or something you can show me the appetizer options that would be so, so helpful.

Thank you.

Thanks.

I'm pretty sure they said you could a second appetizer instead of soup!

• Like 1

@JaxBchKay- Thanks so much for the response. One thing do you happen to have the menu options you were referring to? All I see in the wedding guide are cocktail hour options and then for divine package I only see salad, soup,entree, dessert options. If you have an menu or something you can show me the appetizer options that would be so, so helpful.

Thank you.

Absolutely! Send me a private message with your email address and I can send you the info :)

post-275068-0-83610500-1395705183_thumb.jpgpost-275068-0-46614100-1395705064_thumb.jpgpost-275068-0-79329100-1395705056_thumb.jpgHi Ladies

I have about 150 extra business cards for the ID/Key holder I made for the wedding. The cards are a bit smaller than the badge holder itself but I think it does the trick. I ordered these on vistaprint but only will need about 50 so if anyone wants me to mail them the extras I am happy to do so. Here are a few photos....