First Aid Kit Templates :)

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Hey All,  I know alot of people ask all the time on here for templates for the dollar store first aid kits.. i have done alot of searching on the threads and found a few of them, so i thought i would post them all on one place.  There is the Oh Sh!t kit, the blue heart template and then the one with the stick men. The one i found had someone's monogram on it, so i just took out the monogram and made it so it is a general template that people can adjust and play with as they see fit.. so THANK You to all the ladies i got these from, but just posting so that they are all in one place :) Thanks! [ATTACHMENT=9998]first aid kit label.doc (1,637k. doc file)[/ATTACHMENT] [ATTACHMENT=9999]oh sh!t kit.doc (177k. doc file)[/ATTACHMENT] [ATTACHMENT=10001]Ibuprofin Labels.doc (410k. doc file)[/ATTACHMENT] [ATTACHMENT=10002]Imodium Labels.doc (323k. doc file)[/ATTACHMENT] [ATTACHMENT=10003]Wedding Week Survival Kit.ppt (663k. ppt file)[/ATTACHMENT] Hope that helps!