Calling All Brides: Luggage Tags, I'm torn.

I received several comments from my guests that they were excited to get the tags and couldn't wait to use them.  Sure a lot of people have tags already but not unique ones (those freebies at the airport don't count!).  Even if you do something generic (like a ribbon suggested by Krysta) for guests to have on their bag in addition to their own luggage tag, I think its worth it and people will like it.  I really think if you are doing a pre-travel mailer you should something besides reading material which people tend to disregard.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i luv the idea of luggage tags, we ended up getting our at a great price...25 for 12.00 and even though i know ppl may never use them again lol its part of the vision i have but trying to explain this to the FI well he doesnt get it lol my only worry is that ppl arent going to be as excited as i am about all the work ive put into all this lol lol but i guess as long as im happy with it thats all that matters

Where did you buy yours Leigh?

Originally Posted by canadiangirl View Post

i luv the idea of luggage tags, we ended up getting our at a great price...25 for 12.00 and even though i know ppl may never use them again lol its part of the vision i have but trying to explain this to the FI well he doesnt get it lol my only worry is that ppl arent going to be as excited as i am about all the work ive put into all this lol lol but i guess as long as im happy with it thats all that matters

hello, ladies..i found the cutest luggage tags at Michaels this past weekend...and they were only 40 cents/each.  now i did have to do some digging and scouring AND had to visit multiple Michaels to get mine..but they are SUPER cute and worth it...  if you live near a Michaels..go online, print off the online coupon which i believe is 25 or 30% off this week and you'll get those for even cheaper (almost FREE).  i think they're completely worth it and even my fiance agreed.  cheesy.gif

go to the clearance aisle and/or the $1 deal section and that's where you'll find them.

here's a peak at the SUPER cute tags.

luggage tag_michaels.JPGluggage tag_michaels2.JPG

as always, until next time, happy planning!!!  msnwink.gif

R~

I got them from oriental trading...they are meant to be a DIY project..they come with stickers you can put on them .... they are a bright blue and a mustardy yellow. here is the link.

http://www.orientaltrading.com/new-york-luggage-tag-craft-kits-a2-48_9560-12-1.fltr?Ntt=luggage+tags

Originally Posted by J and G 2012 View Post

Where did you buy yours Leigh?

VERY CUTE!  sure wish they came in purple or white...love those!  and the price is very nice, too!!  cheesy.gif

I got them from oriental trading...they are meant to be a DIY project..they come with stickers you can put on them .... they are a bright blue and a mustardy yellow. here is the link.

http://www.orientaltrading.com/new-york-luggage-tag-craft-kits-a2-48_9560-12-1.fltr?Ntt=luggage+tags

Thats right! I really don't think ppl appreciate the little things (maybe some) But if you're happy that is really all that matters