I'm putting together some cute english/spanish phrases for our welcome brochures, many of which I borrowed from the great ladies on BDW, but we've made up a few of our own and I don't speak much spanish. Could someone help me out with a translation?

I didnâ€t steal that donkey, it followed me home....

Do you remember how I got this tattoo?.............

I lost my husband/wife

She said she was 18

Thanks!!

I can't help you but I just wanted to say these are hilarious!!

Originally Posted by JBean View Post

I'm putting together some cute english/spanish phrases for our welcome brochures, many of which I borrowed from the great ladies on BDW, but we've made up a few of our own and I don't speak much spanish. Could someone help me out with a translation?

I didnâ€t steal that donkey, it followed me home....

Do you remember how I got this tattoo?.............

I lost my husband/wife

She said she was 18

Thanks!!

These translations are compliments of a BDW bride, I found them in her welcome book. 

Originally Posted by JBean View Post

I didnâ€t steal that donkey, it followed me home....  No soy el dueño de este burro, lo rente (I don't own that donkey, its a rental)

Do you remember how I got this tattoo?.............  Estaba esperando que tú recordaras como conseguí este tatuaje (I was hoping you remembered how I got this tattoo)

I lost my husband/wife

She said she was 18

Thanks!!

Thanks Janette - I actually have those translations but I wanted to change the wording of the phrases.

Originally Posted by janette34 View Post

These translations are compliments of a BDW bride, I found them in her welcome book. 

Hi JBean

I absolutely LOVE this idea. I think it is so funny and unique, your guests are bound to love it!

I hope these translations can help you...

I didnâ€t steal that donkey, it followed me home-   Yo no robé ese asno. Me siguió en casa 

Do you remember how I got this tattoo-              Hágale recuerda cómo conseguí este tatuaje

I lost my husband-                                           Perdí a mi marido 

I lost my wife-                                                  Perdí a mi esposa 

She said she was 18-                                      Dijo que fue dieciocho 

Kielah- Blue Petal Destination Weddings

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! You rock!

Originally Posted by GingerBluePetal View Post

Hi JBean

I absolutely LOVE this idea. I think it is so funny and unique, your guests are bound to love it!

I hope these translations can help you...

I didnâ€t steal that donkey, it followed me home-   Yo no robé ese asno. Me siguió en casa 

Do you remember how I got this tattoo-              Hágale recuerda cómo conseguí este tatuaje

I lost my husband-                                           Perdí a mi marido 

I lost my wife-                                                  Perdí a mi esposa 

She said she was 18-                                      Dijo que fue dieciocho 

Kielah- Blue Petal Destination Weddings

• 2 weeks later...