Traci's Planning Thread

Ok! So the STDs were sent out 3 weeks ago.  We used an electronic version that provided a link to our wedsite.  We've actually had about 20 people book with our travel agent already so that is pretty exciting.

I have ordered oversized postcards to use for our welcome booklet cover. (vistaprint of course)

I found a great deal on badge holders on ebay- I got 50 for about $10.

I have become a stalker at the Dollar Tree...they have really cool things but you just have to look or keep checking back.

I have pretty much created my centerpieces for about $5 a table from items at the Dollar Tree.

I am still working on making my 150 but as soon as I get there I will post pics.

Thanks!

Traci

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

They are about 8.5 x 5.5 in.  They are really nice.  They were having a special where you get 50 for free so I only paid about $6 for shipping.

I also had a Living Social voucher that allowed $50 of stuff for $10, so I just ordered some labels that I am using on our travel mugs.  I'll let you guys know how those turn out once I receive them.

Post a picture!

Originally Posted by MoBayBride2B View Post

Got my dress in today!!  I purchased it from Preownedweddingdresses.com.  The young lady ordered it but then changed her venue so they dress was never worn or altered. 

I was really worried about going this route but I am glad I did, it's beautiful!!!