DIY/Vista Print Luggage Tags, Bachelorette Party invites & Pre-travel Brochures

I got a great deal from vista print thru livingsocial.com and paid $10 for a $50 coupon. I ordered my Bachelorette party invites, my pre-travel brochures and my luggage tags. Below are the pics... Bachelorette Party Invite 500 Back of Luggage Tag 500 Front of Luggage Tag 500 Outside of Pre-Travel Brochure 500 Inside of Pre-Travel Brochure 500 Let me know what you guys think! Felicia

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I would have never thought of it if I didn't see it on BDW. As cheap as you can get business cards on Vista Print, it was a no brainer...Plus I was able to get 100 luggage tags from amazon.com for less than $20

Wish I had thought of "pre-travel" brochures....SO cute!!!!

Go right ahead lol! Vista print actually did it for me after I designed the front, that was one of my choices for the back side!

I LOVE your luggage tags!!!!  :) they are awesome I think I might steal that design how your monogram is transparent in the in background.

Originally Posted by torilynnsmith View Post

Love the travel brochures, did you design them and then just upload them to vista print?! The whole vista print thing overwhelms me but then I see great work like yours and figure I need to do something with it!!!

I 100% agree!! There are so many different ideas on here... I sit and think geeze what can I do?!?