Now Sapphire wedding...

vdfellers

I am new to this site and see how informative it is. I wanted to see if any of you brides had a good experience at the Now Sapphire Resort in Mexico. My fiance and I are still looking for the right resort. It definitely needs to be family friendly.

I've been looking at the packages and they seem resonable but you're not getting much. I have 50 guest so I want to make sure i'm getting a good deal as well as a resort that i will love.

Any help would be greatly appreciated !

Vanessa

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome!  Try searching for that specific resort and there should be a thread with tons of information from past and future brides that will be able to help you decide if it is the right resort!  Good luck!

• 3 months later...

Nice post.. I am really impressed and you do an appreciative work.. thanks for sharing... i like to read this topic. please share something more...
Great post. its a need of today's generation, but i think it need more information about this topic, really not a bad but i wish it looks more complete..
Bundle of Thanks..

Bridesmaid Gifts