Hi everyone!!

My fiance and I are thinking about having our wedding at the Hard Rock Hotel in Punta Cana.  The pictures look gorgeous online.  We won 5 free nights at that hotel so we were planning on using that voucher to go visit.  I would like to visit other hotels as well. 

Has anyone done site visits before booking their hotel?

If so, are they free or do you have to pay for a day pass just to visit the properties?

If someone could help me out that would be great.

Thanks!

We did a site visit to our venue back in Sep. 2010 and it felt like there was no way to take a bad picture…it is SO, SO gorgeous!!!  I am so in love with The Royal Playa Del Carmen in Mexico.  It is absolutely breathtaking and so far they have been so responsive to everything Iâ€ve asked for.  

I haven't done any site viewings yet but am planning on heading down later this month but will have to chose a place before then because we're set for a wedding in Feb 2012. I'm trying to decide between Paradisus, Majestic, Now or Riu Palace. I'm basing it off of the websites, reviews written on here and Travelocity and incentives given. 

Good luck and Congrats!

Originally Posted by mguerrier View Post

Hi everyone!!

My fiance and I are thinking about having our wedding at the Hard Rock Hotel in Punta Cana.  The pictures look gorgeous online.  We won 5 free nights at that hotel so we were planning on using that voucher to go visit.  I would like to visit other hotels as well. 

Has anyone done site visits before booking their hotel?

If so, are they free or do you have to pay for a day pass just to visit the properties?

If someone could help me out that would be great.

Thanks!