Dreams Cabo Brides

Jackie

Quote:
Originally Posted by JessicaM View Post
Jackie it sounds beauitful!! It will be well worth a few extra dollars for the atmosphere!!
Aww thanks, I cant wait to get there and get the party started. Enough with the planning allready!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie View Post
Aww thanks, I cant wait to get there and get the party started. Enough with the planning allready!
Jackie are you getting excited? When are you heading down there? I cant wait to go myself...3 weeks from today I will be on plane down there!!

Actually I had a lot of bad Anxiety today but I am running around and checking things of my list. And My house if half way completely cleaned and we are 90% packed so now I feel a little bit better.

But wow does the week before you leave fly!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpark46 View Post
OMG Good luck Jackie!

My wedding is exactly 2 months from today!

I have so much to do!
HI, I just sent you an e-mail but just ignore it I found out what I had asked. I also add people to the Dreams Cancun thread so I wasnt sure which one you were in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by amy&andy08 View Post
YAY JACKIE! I feel like our little Dreams ringleader is off and leading the pack! I cannot wait to hear EVERYTHING! I leave exactly one month from today too! We are all finally in summer wedding season yay!
I cant wait to be there!
grouphug.gifgroup hug for the Dreams girls wink.gif

Jackie I'm so excited for you! yey! its going to be so amazing and I can't wait to hear all about it and see pics cheesy.gif