Dreams Cabo Brides

Jackie

Marianna, is the old school best wedding coordinator around! I LOVED HER. Read back to see that she might have the highest rating of all the WC's.  I think she took some time off and is now back in which case you are EXTREMELY lucky and in wonderful hands!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Originally Posted by mlw02 View Post

I can't believe girls the day is finally here! Dreams has been wonderful so far and Yesica is amazing! 

Congrats! Enjoy!! I've been working with Yesica as well and she is awesome. Can't wait to see pictures!

This is my first time posting although I've read TONS of threads on this site already. I'm in the very preliminary stages of looking at wedding venues, but Dreams Cabo keeps jumping out at me.

My big question at this point is - for anyone who had a Spring wedding (March/April) - was it cold at night?? I love the outdoor dinner venue but I get cold quite easily and it would be a shame if I had to wear a sweater or shawl over my wedding dress. Any answers would be appreciated :)