Dreams Cabo Brides

Jackie

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VIP Member

When we were at Dreams in April photographing weddings, neither of them were on the beach, HOWEVER we did see a party on the beach that had a DJ, dance floor, and dinner so it was basically a wedding.  Probably 75 people, so decent size.  It was right in front of the cascade terrace (that's the one by the infinity pool right?).  It was awesome and people were definitely dancing. 

I think the reason a lot of people don't do it is that it's windy and in the sand, so you have the potential to get sand in your food.  But they definitely DO do them, at least in April they did!  They are also probably a little more expensive due to the stage rental and adding lighting out in that area, however it was a really cool dance stage with lights and the crowd seemed to love it.

I will add pictures tonight.  I have a full review of the resort with a ton of pictures, it's just busy season so I haven't been able to post it.  I will make a note to do that this evening!

• VIP Member

In case anyone is interested, I have put up my little review of Dreams here: http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/products/dreams-los-cabos-suites-golf-resort-spa-all-inclusive/reviews/4923

I also created a page on my blog as a photo tour to try and help people visualize the resort and wedding options a little better.  http://blog.faberphotography.com/dreams-los-cabos-wedding-photo-tour/

I hope this helps someone!