Breezes Runaway Bay October 2011!

Hi everybody! I have found so much info on these threads, it's wonderful!! I am looking for help from anybody who's getting married or has gotten married at Breezes Runaway Bay Resort! I have some questions but my travel agent said that somebody from the resort will contact me regarding wedding details... about 30 days prior to our arrival.... Whaaaaat? That seems a little too close to the date for me to wait on details. lol. I am just trying to figure out everything. We were thinking that we'd just go with the 'complimentary' wedding package and add the photographer on.... but... I was wondering about anybody who did this.. and what they did with the guests after the wedding? Dinner? Do you make reservations at one of the restaurants... is it additional? We aren't really looking for anything 'private' we just want to have dinner with our guests, or lunch rather since it will be an early wedding.  Any tips, warnings, etc? Thanks so much in advance!

hi!  i didn't get married at Breezes but i vacationed at Breezes a few years ago (2009) and its a very nice resort with the cutest little wedding chapel right on the beach. 

the resort has a great island vibe..i'm sure your wedding will be perfect there! CONGRATS, GOOD LUCK and HAPPY PLANNING!  :-)  R~